Quick Exit
RSS Icon

Adult Social Care

Are you experiencing abuse or neglect? If so, you can receive help and support by calling Adult Social Care on 0345 140 0845 

In an emergency, please contact the police: 999. If the person is not in immediate danger, contact the police: 101.


No comments have been left for this article

Have your say...

Your name will be published alongside your comment but we will not publish your email address.

All comments will be reviewed by a moderator before being published.

Please ensure you complete all fields marked as mandatory.